KillDisk Desktop is the complete hardware disk erase solution - a workstation that is
ready and configured to erase drives right out of the box. Without the need for
additional peripherals, KillDisk Desktop come configured with everything you need to
examine and erase HDD's, SSD's, USB's and any other attached memory storage devices,
with printer and internet support for documentation and reporting. Designed
specifically to be ready out of the box, KillDisk Desktop is the best KillDisk
hardware solution on the market.
KillDisk is a powerful software that delivers the following main features:
- Erase data on the entire hard disk drive surface, supports parallel erasing up to 5 disks;
- Destroy data permanently with a choice of dozens of international disk sanitizing standards;
- Sanitize external disks (USB drives, external HDD/SSD) connected to both USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports;
- Examine disk integrity and overall stability, disk verification and detect bad sectors;
- Auto-erase mode sanitizes disks and prints certificates without of any user interaction;
- Hot-swap operations are fully supported, erase could be auto-initiated upon HDD plug-in;
- Complete system control from LCD panel, additional peripheral devices and monitor could be also connected for a GUI interface
and convenient system control;
- Visual indication of current actions on LCD panel and LED lights for disk processes;
- Browse file systems on disk volumes and inspect particular sectors Hex Viewer on a low level;
- Issue customizable certificates and detailed reports for disk erase and examination;
- Print different types of labels to be attached to hard disks after erase completion;
- Provides enhanced information about disks and their attributes including S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring;
- and more...
KillDisk maintains the highest standards in disk erasure, and with that, provides extensive documentation options for its' operations
through Reports, printable Erase certificate and Erase labels.